Monday, February 1, 2010

My Classes

These are the classes I am taking:

ME 40: Thermodynamics
The study of heat and energy. I've had trouble with thermodynamics before (in Physics class), so I'm especially careful of my performance here.

ME C85: Statics and Mechanics of Materials
Basically, how far I can push stuff without it breaking. I've skimmed the book and the first half of it doesn't look so hard.

E45: Structure and Properties of Materials
The study of the molecular and intermolecular structure of atoms and how it determines their properties. This is the class I have the most homework in, due to the labs every other Tuesday.

Chem 3A: Organic Chemistry. No homework in this class, but I'm very nervous for quizzes/midterms/finals. Could easily be my hardest class.

No comments:

Post a Comment